Quitting Soda

There are a lot of things that doctors, nutritionists, family, friends, and random people, will tell you that you need to do to become a he...

There are a lot of things that doctors, nutritionists, family, friends, and random people, will tell you that you need to do to become a healthier, fitter, version of yourself.

Exercise, eat healthy. Don't eat this, don't eat that. Don't drink this, and definitely do not drink that.

Really, I think the only person you need to listen to is yourself.

For a long time now, I've been struggling with losing weight. While I've lost a little bit, and I have been trying, as you would know from some of my previous posts, I just haven't been trying hard enough. It's time for that to change.

One of my firsts steps to becoming a healthier version of myself, is to quit drinking soda. If you knew me, you would know that I drink a lot of Coca Cola. I know it's not good for me, but I guess it's just addicting. I have decided that starting today, I'm not going to be drinking any more soda. Just water. I know it will be hard, but I'm hoping that the hard part of it will only last a week. Once I get past the cravings and the urge to go buy some.

It's going to be hard because my parents drink it too, so it's usually always in the fridge, but I'm going to try my hardest.

Wish me luck

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments