Wardrobe Wednesday...Dresses!

It's been interesting the past few months with clothes. As most of you will know, I am a dress person, and most definitely not a t-shir...

It's been interesting the past few months with clothes. As most of you will know, I am a dress person, and most definitely not a t-shirt person. But for the past few months, my wardrobe has been a constant of shorts and t-shirts, with the occasional jeans and nice top thrown in.

I've very rarely worn a dress. Yes there were a few days off that I was in dresses, and when I was traveling, but really, it wasn't near as often as I wear them at home.

So, it's been quite nice to be able to wear a dress again. And while it hasn't really been that warm, it's been a great reason for me to wear tights and a cardigan with it.

I've not really done a post like this in a while, but that's because I've not had a way of taking any pictures. Now that I have my nice camera, and since I bought a tripod on my travels, I've been able to set it up on my desk and take some in my bedroom, though I'm still trying to work out getting some good poses etc. If anyone has any tips, please let me know.


I bought this dress two years ago now, and I'm still so in love with it! It's from Jacqui E, which is by far one of my most favourite shops to buy dresses from, not that I do often though since they are fairly expensive, but it's nice to treat myself every once in a while.

You Might Also Like

0 comments