What I'm Wearing... Shoe Edition

So, if you've been here a while, or you've been searching through my blog, you will have realised that I love shoes.  I feel ba...

So, if you've been here a while, or you've been searching through my blog, you will have realised that I love shoes. 

I feel bad, because I haven't shared my favourite pair of boots with you yet. Maybe next week I can do that. They are amazing, and I love them so much.

But for now, I'm going to share with you my newest pair of boots that my wonderful mother bought for me in the weekend. I love them. They aren't leather, which is a bit of a bummer in the long run since they won't last long, but that's fine with me, because I love them.



I wasn't sure about them at first because of the way they are so loose around the ankles, but they were just too cute. I like how they are almost like cowboy boots, but because they aren't all the way up my calf, I have a few more options when I wear them. Though I wouldn't mind a pair of cowboy boots either.

Also, you have no idea how long I have been searching for grey tights that actually have the feet. All of the ones I see are more like leggings.

So there goes my share for today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments