Time Flies!

Wow... it feels like only yesterday I was still pregnant. However it obviously wasn't, in fact yesterday was L's first school visit...

Wow... it feels like only yesterday I was still pregnant. However it obviously wasn't, in fact yesterday was L's first school visit.

It so scary how quickly these last five years have gone, and it just scares me that the next five, ten, fifteen years will go by just as quickly.

There are a lot of things I wish I had done differently these past five years, but there are also so many things I wouldn't change for the world.

Starting school is a huge milestone in a child's life, but I know he's going to love it. He's already so excited. I think it's going to be me that has a hard time with him going.


{All these forms!}

{P.S. I cut and coloured my hair!}
To all those mamas out there with children who are already at school, how hard was it for you to realise they weren't a really baby anymore?

You Might Also Like

0 comments