Paying It Forward

I was on Facebook this morning, which is actually quite a rare thing for me these days, and I came across this video that my brother had sh...

I was on Facebook this morning, which is actually quite a rare thing for me these days, and I came across this video that my brother had shared. 

I watched it, and it just reminded me of the fact that just one random act of kindness, no matter how big or small, can make a difference, and I think that is the message that the person who made the video was trying to get across. It's a bit like the saying that a smile is contagious, and if someone sees you smile, they smile and so on. 
With seeing all the RACK posts around lately, I thought this was fitting.

It's 5 minutes long, but really, it's worth it. Give it a look, it won't do any harm.




You Might Also Like

0 comments