Always Check the Drafts...

So, looking through my post list yesterday, I noticed I had a post sitting in my drafts. Well, that's a bit odd I thought, so I wen...

So, looking through my post list yesterday, I noticed I had a post sitting in my drafts.

Well, that's a bit odd I thought, so I went to have a look, and found this... I think I wrote it in May, but I have no idea why it was in my drafts and not actually posted. Enjoy.

May 2012

Last Wednesday, L and I took a day off {He wasn't feeling too well after having his immunisations} and we decided to go for a bike ride to the park.

We had so much fun, and it reminded me how nice it is to just forget about everything else, all the assignments that are due etc., and just be a full time Mum for a day, not a Mum who is also juggling trying to pass Uni papers so I can graduate at the end of the year.

I'm not entirely sure on my plans for next year yet, there are so many options open for me, but I do know that I will be making sure to spend a lot more time with L, I feel like sometimes I get in so deep with all my other work that I don't spend as much time with him as I should.

I'm sure if he could understand he would, I'm doing it all for him in the end.







Well then, that's what was found in my draft posts...

You Might Also Like

0 comments