Sponsor!!

So, I had this post in mind that I was going to write up. I went to get my camera to get the photos off it... and it's in my car! Which...

So, I had this post in mind that I was going to write up. I went to get my camera to get the photos off it... and it's in my car! Which isn't at home! Oh well, it will have to wait until tomorrow now.

So instead, I want to introduce you to my sponsor for this month...

{CASSIE}
I love this chicka and her blog, she is amazing, and so supportive! She has just opened her shop, and has some gorgeous items, check her out!!


So, let's get her to do the talking.

Hey! I’m Cassie. The queen of ccy designs and the lady behind the blog of Live.Laugh.Love. I am happily
married & I am a stay at home mom to our two beautiful little boys. I blog about everything that goes
on in our little world. I started ccy designs because I love making handmade items. You can find signs for
your home and many crocheted items in my shop. I’ll hope you’ll stop by the blog and say Hi and Stop by
my shop and check it out! =D


You can find Cassie at these links:


You Might Also Like

0 comments