Wrapping up the weekend {Sunshine and Farm trips}

Ahh the weekend, sad to see it end, but also exciting because it means only 1 week until I start my next placement. We took the dogs for...


Ahh the weekend, sad to see it end, but also exciting because it means only 1 week until I start my next placement.

We took the dogs for a walk on Saturday, and on the way back we stopped at the park so Master L could have a play.


{Waiting in the pram - it was so hot he took his shirt off and had his singlet on instead}























{Love this one}














{A boy and his dog - L was following the dog around everywhere}

 and today {Sunday}, I cleaned out my drawers and wardrobe, and got a pile of old clothes to put into the clothing bins {I never realised how many clothes I had that I never wore}

 And then we went to visit my brother and his partner for dinner. He lives on/runs a farm, and it's calving season, so Master L had a great time with them and watching the cows being milked. I wasn't too keen on getting my camera out in the milking shed, so here is a pretty bad picture of him feeding a calf.
{I never realised it was such a bad photo until I got home}

What has everyone been up to this weekend? has it been as great and relaxing as mine?

P.S. I have a giveaway coming up, keep tuned

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like ya'll had a good weekend! Are weekend has been pretty great and relaxing as well, hopefully the last day of the weekend goes the same. =D

    ReplyDelete