Crazy!

Seriously thinking this blog should be called 'Stories of a crazy person"...because that's what this snow is making me! I hat...


Seriously thinking this blog should be called 'Stories of a crazy person"...because that's what this snow is making me! I hate being bundled up inside the house all day, it makes me so tired.
 
The snow got worse overnight last night, so it was another day off Uni and daycare today, not only did it make me crazy, it made Master L grumpy and tired. I did manage to get him down for a sleep today though, so I had a chance to sleep too.
 
I went for a mission to the supermarket today too. Had to walk, there was no way my car was leaving the driveway {wouldn't have gotten it out anyway}, so I put on my socks {I knew my hockey socks would come in handy again one day} and ugg boots {because really, how often does it snow that I have waterproof boots}, put my trackies into them, put my jacket on, and away I went... turns out it is much easier to walk on a {nearly} deserted road than to try and navigate the footpath with snow half way up my calfs...By the time I got home my feet were soaked, boots and socks went into the dryer so I had warm feet again.
 
Luckily, my Mum was at home so I didn't need to take L with me {that would have been terrible}
His daycare is closed again tomorrow, still waiting to hear about Uni, and I also need to find out if his surgery will still be happening on Thursday. I hope it is.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, wasn't really in the mood for them today. Hope you have all been having a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments