Easiest Pavlova Recipe Ever!

Summer is coming up quickly, and the best thing about this time of year is definitely all the desserts that start coming...

Summer is coming up quickly, and the best thing about this time of year is definitely all the desserts that start coming out. The ones that people only bring out around Christmas time.

There are two desserts that I look forward to each year, and those are trifle and pavlova.


I know I can make them year round, but it's just not the same. There's something about it being a beautiful summers day that makes it the right time to eat these.

But pavlova can be so complicated to make. Some recipes call for all sorts of different ingredients, and lots of different steps to make it, so most of the time we opt for just buying one from the supermarket, but it's just not the same.


What actually got me craving pavlova, apart from seeing them coming out at the supermarkets, were strawberries.

I had picked up a punnet of strawberries, and some cream, and straight away I knew that when I got home I was making a pavlova.

Fresh Strawberries


I have tried so many different recipes for pavlova, and they're either not worked, or they've had way too many steps for something that should be so simple. But finally I have a recipe that is so easy to make that it's going to continue being my go-to recipe, and of course I'm going to share it with you.

The beauty of this recipe is that it is an 'all in' recipe, meaning that all the ingredients go in at the same time. No need to whip the egg whites a bit first, no need to gradually add the sugar. 



Cream


So here we go, an all in pavlova recipe.


INGREDIENTS
4 Egg whites
1 1/2 Cup caster sugar
2 tablespoons boiling water
1 tsp. malt vinegar
1 tsp. vanilla

Put the sugar and water in the bowl with the vinegar and vanilla. Add in the egg whites and mix together for around 10 minutes or until stiff.

Place on a lined tray in a circle, and then put into a preheated oven.

Bake at 140°C for 30 minutes and then reduce temperature to 120°C and bake for another 30 minutes. Turn oven off and leave to cool in the oven. Do not open the oven while it is cooling down.

After an hour, take the pavlova out of the oven to cool further.

Once cooled completely, top with whipped cream and fruit of your choosing.

Enjoy!



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments