My Journey

I know with it being March, it's a little late to be writing about New Years resolutions, so let's not call it that. Let's call...

I know with it being March, it's a little late to be writing about New Years resolutions, so let's not call it that. Let's call it my journey.

This year, I have decided to become a healthier, fitter, version of me.

It has come to the point where I look at old photos of myself, and I just don't see how I let myself put so much weight on.

I blame it on having gained so much weight during my pregnancy, but to be honest with you, I put on a lot of weight after I had L.

I don't have any pictures of when I was pregnant, only before and after ones, but even the difference between the right after and the year/two years after, is huge!

I have lost a bit of weight again, and am currently the size I would have been after having him, but I want to do better than that.

My goal is to lose at least 10kgs this year, and I'm hoping to lose at least 5 by the time I leave New Zealand at the end of May.

I'm going to show you the before photos I took, and I am so nervous about putting these out here, because I hate my body, especially my stomach area, but these are the best way that I can tell how well I'm doing, so here goes nothing.


So those are my before pictures... they were taken last month and I can already see a difference.

You Might Also Like

0 comments