What I wore Wednesday...Except it's nearly Friday...

Yes...I am being that person today... 2 posts, and one of them is nearly 2 days late considering it's 11:20pm on Thursday as I am writi...

Yes...I am being that person today... 2 posts, and one of them is nearly 2 days late considering it's 11:20pm on Thursday as I am writing this.

So, I thought I would do a quick 'What I wore Wednesday' post, and link it up, cause I'm awesome like that and haven't done it in a while.

If you follow me on instagram or Twitter {@tammyroses} you will have seen these already, but guess what? That doesn't matter one bit.

So, here we go...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these jeans! Although, I'm sure it's hard for someone to take me seriously as an adult when I'm wearing bright blue jeans, but I don't care! they are amazing! I love the entire outfit really!

 It was really hot this day...hence the shorts. Can you tell I like those shoes?
And then it got cold, like really cold. There was snow for a whole 5 minutes or so haha... So out came my amazing boots, which I haven't shared yet!

These boots are the best. They are a plum red colour and I love them so much!

So anyway, there are a few of my outfits from the last week.

Linking up here:


{and}

pleated poppy

Until next time, I love you all xx

P.S. Applying for my first 'Big Girl' job tomorrow, wish me luck with all that has gone down {see here}

You Might Also Like

0 comments