What I Wore Wednesday

This is my first post of this kind... and to be honest it's the outfit I wore last Wednesday {although today was pretty much the same ...


This is my first post of this kind... and to be honest it's the outfit I wore last Wednesday {although today was pretty much the same just a different top/dress}

I have been trying to stop wearing jeans all the time, and just recently I have been able to fit these pants again {I have had them for 2 years and can only fit them now!} They are actually a little big now.

SO, I have been teaming them up with some longer tops or short dresses and the a cardi of some sort over top.

I then have a pair of flats or my wedges on my feet {depending on where I am going - and on most Wednesdays I am at Uni so I go with flats}

.
{No, that is not a pregnant belly, it's just me not standing up straight}
And yep, I am standing on L's stool in the Bathroom - I must get a full length mirror, it would be so much easier!

I hope you are all enjoying the middle of the week, I can't wait for the weekend to be honest.


{Linking Up Here}
pleated poppy


Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Glad you are joining it! What a cute ruffled top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great self pic, I have such a hard time with those. Lovely top too!

    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.
    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete